It happened a few days ago, but I haven't announced it here yet...
I am pleased to announce the release of Leonardo 0.7.0.
Leonardo is the Python-based content management system that runs this site and provides blogging and wiki-style content.
New features include:
- support for Atom 1.0
- comments optionally can require answering a simple question to reduce spamming
- site owner can optionally be emailed when new comments are made
- pages now record their author which is displayed on the page, in blog lists and atom feeds
- there is now a provider which lists blog months
- it is now possible to update a page or its properties without the last modified changing
- comments can be deleted if logged in
Plus some internal cleanup and bug fixes.
You can download it from the Leonardo Website.