Film Project Update: Second Rough Cut Done

I've completed a second rough cut of Alibi Phone Network. I found that doing a left-right flip of shots removed the crossing-the-line issues. It introduces some continuity problems but they are far more subtle than the effect of crossing-the-line.

After completing the rough cut, I showed it to my family. I'm very proud of the film - from the script to the performances to the look to the pacing.

Remaining tasks are:

After that we'll start submitting to festivals.

The original post was in the categories: filmmaking alibi_phone_network but I'm still in the process of migrating categories over.